Tuesday, May 11, 2010

More Silk Flowers

Okay, I will try and take a break from using the silk flower clips. Hopefully you aren't too tired of them yet!

I love the texture and dimention the flowers add to cards. Here's a card where I used a flocked My Mind's Eye polka dot paper for the background. Loving the flocked and silk textures here.Pretty simple card where I could use up a few scraps.
Hope you have a fabulous Monday!

Supplies: May Scrapbook Circle kit, silk foe flower and clip from Hobby Lobby. Digital photo frames from House of 3.

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I will NEVER tire of these!!! They are GORGEOUS Lisa! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELOVELOVE!!! this makes me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from Shey's site.... I LOVE the flower. BEE U TI FUL!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis