Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cabin, Tires and Halloween

Last weekend I went up to a cabin with a friend and our kids for some relaxing and playtime. I brought my scrapbook stuff with me and got to work on a few layouts. It was great to have so much creative time!

We did have one crazy adventure on a narrow back mountain road with a steep cliff off to one side where we got a flat tire. Lucky some really nice people stopped to help us and all was good.


I worked on another Halloween page while up at the cabin. This one uses photos of each of my kids from Halloween last year.


I used the Scrapbook Circle Hallow's Eve Kit for this page.


Oh, and I have a little peek of the upcoming November Scrapbook Circle Kit for you...



Can't wait to share more!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are OK! GREAT layout with Hallow's eve, I'm taking a picture of my project right now--and hope to have it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that someone stopped to help! That is so nice! I loveeeeeeeeeee the lo!! Their costumes were adorable!! Loveeeee the sneaks too! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for nice people. I definitely would have been freaking out lol. I blew out a tire a few blocks from our house and almost had a panic attack lol. love the Halloween layout and the peeks look Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your peeks!! can't wait for reveal!! and this halloween layout is real sweet!! such cuties!! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis