Friday, September 21, 2012

Project Life: July 22 - 28

Yes, I'm slowly, but surely plugging along on my Project Life album. I'm focusing on keeping it simple so that when I have time to work on it, I can make a lot of progress.  Here are the pages from the last full week of July.


I'm noticing that I take a lot of pictures of food. I wonder what that means?  I'm pretty sure it means that eating could be one of my hobbies!


First day of school pictures /// enchiladas for dinner /// Buckeyes for dessert


Hannah + her friend enjoying the sunshine /// salted caramel cheesecake /// Amazon order /// braces /// breakfast for dinner /// relaxing at night

Another week documented!  I really do love looking back through the album and seeing it as a cool compilation of our year.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome pages!!! LOVING all the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for you! I'm SO behind--this weekend I have plans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it and I'm definitely taking your approach to PL when I start up next year!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis