Friday, December 28, 2012

Us

This morning I woke up and went right into my scrapbook room. With all of the holiday craziness, there hasn't been much time for creating layouts. Luckily, I did keep up with my December Daily album with month and my project life album is current. But sometimes I just want to make a layout.

So today was the day for a layout.


I've had my January Scrapbook Circle kit sitting on my desk for a couple of weeks and I've been anxious to dive in and use it. The grey, pink and teal combo is one of my favorites right now.


For the background paper on this page, I sliced it into strips and then attached it to a piece of card stock with the stripes slightly staggered. This idea came to me because I wanted to use my new typewriter on the page, but 12 X 12 paper doesn't fit into the typewriter. So I cut the paper with the intention of just putting it back together as it was, but then played around with the new paper placement.


Want to see my new typewriter?  I must say that I love it!


After I got the typewriter, my sister mentioned that my parents had an old typewriter table on their back patio. My dad said I could have it if I wanted it. Seriously?  How cool it this?


I'm pretty sure I'll be typing on as many projects as I can.

Have you seen the January Scrapbook Circle Kit, Only You, yet?


Plus there is a fun add-on kit, You and Me, too!


Hope you are getting a little extra time to spend with your family this holiday season!

5 comments:

  1. WHat a great idea! I love the typewritten journaling and how you acheived it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeeeee your lo!! LOVING that photo, the banner and the 1 thru 5 at the bottom....and I am UBER jealous of that typewriter!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the color combo of the typewriter & the table & your wall color....it all works so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay this I LOVE this layout--SO totally creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout...and the typewriter too! You will love using it for journaling! I use mine all the time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis