Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Project Life: March 24

Happy Wednesday to you! This week has been filled with packing, driving between our new house and current house and a few trips to IKEA. We have movers coming this Friday to move all of our furniture and remaining boxes and it will be great to have that job complete!

There isn't any scrapbooking going on this week because my room is all packed up and I'm waiting for the furniture to be moved to the new house so I can get the room all set up. I should be up and running again sometime next week!

For today, I just wanted to stop in and share one of my project life spread from last month. I mainly used Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm goods this week.


I used the South Mountain photos (left page at the bottom) on my last layout and then used the photos again here. I love that I can do a full page layout with photos and then include them again in this project.

Max on Grand Canyon Field Trip /// Oregano's Takeout /// Our Friend's 13th Birthday /// Horse Lessons /// Exploring South Mountain


Curly Hair /// Watching House of Anubis /// Coloring Easter Eggs /// NJHS Induction

There it is - another wonderful week is documented!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis