Monday, May 13, 2013

Hello, Monday

I really love Mondays. It is the perfect day to get organized and all set for a full and productive week. I'm working through my email and several book keeping tasks this morning, but thought I'd take a break and share a couple of cards I made last week.


It's been quite a while since I've made a card, but I needed a couple to give to friends.

This "Hello Friend" card has an envelope pocket on the front and a little pull out note inside. It is just a card front and it doesn't open.


My other card was made for my daughter's friend's Bat Mitzvah. This was the first time we'd attended a Bat Mitzvah and it was really interesting and they really know how to throw a party.


We had a fantastic Mother's Day yesterday! We celebrated with my mom and Ward's mom along with our siblings and my dad. Everyone contributed to a really delicious Mediterranean meal topped off with homemade baklava made by my dad.  It was our first party at our new house and I'd say it was a success!

Right after church, Ward snapped a photo of the kids and I on our front porch and I think it's one of my new favorites.


Wishing you a happy week!

3 comments:

  1. Great cards and a scrapworthy pic if ever I saw one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards and love love love the family photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT cards and WAY cute picture of you and your kiddos!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis