Friday, December 20, 2013

December Daily 2013 >>> Days 9 - 18

So far this month, I've been able to work on my December Daily album every couple of days and I'm keeping up! This is the perfect project for December because each pages requires a limited time commitment (very important) but still packs a cool result in the end (love that.)

Want to take a look at what we've been up to?


Day 9 /// We meet up with friends and saw Frozen. We all of loved it. Our girls have been listening and singing to the Frozen soundtrack ever since.

I put together the "Merry Christmas" banner with the help of some gold cardstock, my Silhouette and some red glitter ribbon. It's hanging in our kitchen and we are clipping up Christmas cards at they arrive. Let's just say I learned my lesson one year when I attached Christmas cards to a wall with glue dots and had paint pulling off when the cards came down. Clipping to ribbon is much less messy!

Day 10 /// We had a junior high choir concert tonight followed by a visit to Yogurtland. I just love this time of year and all of the Christmas music we get to enjoy!


Day 11 /// Our Christmas cards arrived! I ordered from Minted and I must say that I love them. The silver foil lettering is so cool. The picture isn't my favorite, but it's what we had and we are all looking at the camera, so it was a go.


Day 12 /// Hannah had a biography book report at school where she dressed up as Annie Sullivan and did a fantastic job telling about Annie's life in 1st person. That night our girls had a choir rehearsal, so the boys and I grabbed some dinner at CPK (Max was very lucky and got a slushy drink!) and the boys got haircuts. Perfectly relaxing and uneventful night.


Day 13 /// Weekend Fun! I mixed a few photos on the 13th and 14th because the girls had two choir concerts and it all just blended together. Lots of singing and music!



Day 14 /// We also had a church parties with breakfast with Santa in the morning and an adult dinner at night. Thankfully grandparents were able to attend the girls' concert that night, so they had "fans" both nights.


Day 15 /// At the end of the day, I realized that I'd only taken a couple of bad pictures. So lame. I was happily surprised when I uploaded photos from the camera to discover that while we were at my parents' house for dinner, my husband had snapped several pictures of their Christmas decorations. Yay! The nativity is something that my mom has put our on their piano since I was little. Love that we have this documented.


Day 16 /// Yes, we had another music event to attend. This time it was Audrey singing with her choir and a youth symphony. This was really enjoyable!


Day 17 /// You guessed it - another music event. Our kids all take piano lessons and it was their recital night. I also got to go to lunch with two friends who are both moving to different states. We had a great time together during our three hour lunch.

Day 18 /// Lots of fun church events for the kids today. Hannah made a felt ornament at activity days, Max had a white elephant gift exchange party at our house with the boy scouts and Audrey went caroling on hay trailers with the youth group. Festive night!

That you have it. Simply documenting things throughout the month.

You can check out days 1 - 8 here.

3 comments:

  1. These look awesome! LOVING the photos!! I have been taking my photos and tomorrow (HOPING!!!! lol!) I will be able to get caught up ... and now I know why I don't do PL!!! LOL!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looks busy but some great pages! I have just uploaded mine too and am finding that I am just staying on top of it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis