Friday, January 31, 2014

Hello Today + Lunch Date

Have you seen Scrapbook Circle's February Kit?  I'm very excited about it!  It includes products from a brand new company, Chicknidddy Crafts plus a few Scrapbook Circle exclusives. Of course, there are also plenty of products for other favorite manufacturers too.


Here's a look at the exclusive stamp that comes in the kit:


I've been having a lot of fun creating with this kit. So far, I've created 4 layouts and still have a bunch of product left. I'm thinking the rest of the kit will be used on a Project Life spread and then a few cards.

I created this layout last week on the same day that I snapped these photos. My husband works from home most days, so we are lucky to usually get a lunch date in once a week. Last week we hopped on our bikes and rode over to one of our favorite restaurants, Pita Jungle.


I think my favorite thing on this page is the little wood shaped heart confetti pieces from Scrapbook Circle. I just dabbed little bits of glue onto the page and then attached the confetti. They add some dimension to the page without adding much bulk. 


Hope you are looking forward to a great weekend! 

Layout Supplies /// Hello Today /// Right Here Add-on /// February Cardstock /// Hello Today Digital Cut Files

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the photos and those adorable little wood hearts!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis