Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Hello, Santa Barbara

This month has been so busy and full of good things. I guess too many things going on means that I'm not getting to this little blog space.

Last week I got to spend 4 full days in Santa Barbara, CA with my daughter Audrey where she sang with an honors choir at a choral conference. The great thing about this trip was that I had a lot of free time to myself to explore the city while Audrey was in rehearsals. I almost didn't know what to do with myself, but seemed to manage just fine.

Here's a look at some of the highlights of the trip including trips to the beach, touring the Santa Barbara Mission, exploring shops, renting a bike to ride along the beach, visiting a farmers market, running along the beach and of course, finding new places to eat.






And for the Psych fans in our house, we had to take a picture of the Santa Barbara Police Department. Sadly, it is not the same building used in the show, but it was still fun to see it.


Audrey and I had a great time together. It was a great opportunity for the two of us to spend time together. Plus, we got to spend time with other choir friends which was a lot of fun.

This was my first trip to Santa Barbara and I hope to get to back again someday!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! LOVING the photos ... and bummer it's not the same police station as from the show :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun pictures--LOVE that you got to take a picture in front of the police department!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis