Friday, April 4, 2014

You + Me

Happy Friday! Hope your a looking forward to a fun filled weekend.

One of our current favorite things to do around here is to ride our bikes around the neighborhood. The nice weather is holding out and we are enjoying lots of sunshine without too much heat yet. So it's the perfect time to enjoy being outside!

I snapped a selfie style photo (although I've learned that a selfie only includes the person taking the photo, not more that one person! - what's a two person photo called?!?) while Hannah and I were riding bikes around the neighborhood. Here's a look at the photo on a layout.


The background was really fun to create. I used the Let's Go Scrapbook Circle digital cut file to create the cutouts. I then pull most of the pieces out, left a few in and flipped some over. 


I love that bike riding is something fun that I can do with my kids that we both enjoy. Sometimes it's not easy to take the time to spent quality time with my kids. 



This year, one of my goals is to connect with others in an intentional way and bike riding with my kids is one way I can connect with them.  Got to love that!

2 comments:

  1. love love love loveeeeeeeeee this!!!! loving the photo and that background you created!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you ROCKED that cut--CUTE pictures too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis