Thursday, January 28, 2016

8 Ways to Embellish a Page at Scrapbook.com

Did you know that Scrapbook.com offers classes that are totally free, inspirational and fun? In the fall they asked if I'd be interested in going a class for them and I was excited for the opportunity.


It took a month with intense creative time to create all of the content for this class. It was great to have a reason that I had to create every day. Sometimes I just need a little extra motivation to start creating and there's nothing quite like a deadline to add some motivation. I had a great day filming at the Scrapbook.com office. They have a beautiful filming studio and they were all so nice and friendly. It was such a great experience.


I developed a series of eight lessons for my class 8 Ways to Embellish a Page. There are a lot of playful techniques like using wood + mist to create a page background, new ways to use 6X6 paper pads, using washi tape to create tabs and more!


It is so much fun to challenge myself to come up with content for teaching. I love breaking down the creative process and getting to share ideas with others.


Remember the class is totally free. You just need to sign into your Scrapbook.com account and click on the classes link near the top of the page. If you are looking for a little extra entertainment during your crafting time, consider checking out a few of the lessons. Hopefully I can give you a little scrapbooking inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. I made the page using 6x6 papers. It turned out so good. I just love this idea. I really want to do the page with the mist colors but I can't see which colors were used for it. Could you let me know please? Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colors I used were all Heidi Swapp Color Shine: Primrose, Mustard, Teal and Sweet Cherry.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis