This was so creamy and delicious. It only took a couple of minutes to put together and all of the ingredients are things I normally have stocked in my kitchen.
Here's the recipe:
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 cups milk (We only had skim milk, so that's what I used)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- whipped cream
- chocolate shavings (optional)
- Measure water, cocoa, and sugar in glass measuring cup or large mug. Stir well.
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes to make chocolate syrup.
- Stir in milk and vanilla and microwave until warm.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.