Sunday, February 28, 2010

My 15-Layer Cake!

My incredibly talented baking sister, Michelle, made an amazing cake for my birthday (in September.) I've been wanting to document the cake and I finally did a layout about it this weekend.Since the cake had so many layers, I decided to go with that theme and layer a lot of paper together to create this layout. Lots of layers in the flowers and several layers of background paper.

I distressed all of the edges with my fingernail. I've decided that the paper distressing tools take longer to use and I have more control with my own fingers.
All of the paper is from Lily Bee and the alphas are from Cosmo Cricket and Jenni Bowlin.

P.S. Yes, the cake tasted as good as it looked!

1 comment:

  1. DANG--15 layers?! This layout looks great! Love how you included you in it too! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis