Sunday, February 21, 2010

Quick Birthday Idea

I'm always trying to think up a quick and thoughtful gift to give to my friends for their birthdays. A couple of days ago, I put this together for a friend.I love that my mom gave me three boxes of these jars. I'm having so much fun altering them. I'm also enjoying using my silhouette to cut out fuzzy vinyl shapes.

The friend who I gave this too doesn't eat chocolate, so I had to think up a treat that didn't include chocolate. I found these really good yogurt covered pretzels in the bulk bins at Sprouts and decided they would be perfect for this birthday jar. Here's a look at the birthday card I made to do with the jar.I used up some old Basic Grey paper and a Making Memories sticker. I love using up older products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis