Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday everyone! I hope your week is off to a great start.

I was able to squeeze in a little creative time this afternoon and I put this card together. I'm trying to use up every last bit of the SC April kit. Can't seem to get enough Dear Lizzy.
The pleated fabric is the adhesive back fabric from Dear Lizzy. I just pulled the paper backing and adhesive off so that only the fabric was left. I made a couple of pleats at a time and then held them in place with my Tim Holtz tiny attacher. All of the staples were covered use with the yellow felt ribbon.Hope you have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is GORGEOUS Lisa!!! i love love love love love the pleats and those flowers!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card, I love the pleats!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis