Monday, April 12, 2010

Hula Hoops!

My kids has so much fun at a luau for the Chandler Children's Choir. One of the activities was a hula hoop contest. It was so fun to watch all of the kids play!The paper was a pretty busy, but I wanted to create a feeling of a big, busy party, so I think the paper helps get that message across!Any AZ girls reading this? If so, Diana and I just signed up for a misting class with Heidi Swapp at Scrapbooks Etc. in Mesa on May 13 from 5:30 - 8:30. We'd love it if you joined us! It's going to be so fun.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE how you used this FUN paper! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhh I love love love this!! i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and the LAYERS just ROCK!!!!! And that sounds like a FUN CLASS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis