Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy Moments

While we were at Disneyland last week, we spent a lot of time standing in line. What better thing to do as a kid that bug your brother or sister while in line? Ha! In a rare line-waiting moment, my youngest two kids were happily playing together and we even caught the moment on the camera.


Wouldn't it be great if siblings always got along so well?


Even if they don't get along all of the time, I will enjoy the happy moments when they are enjoying time together.

All of the layout supplies are from the April Hello, Sunshine Kit at Scrapbook Circle. I had a great time creating with that kit today and finished up four layouts. Got to love a day full of creating!

2 comments:

  1. I love love love love this Lisa! I loveeeee the photo, the design and LOVING those COLORS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is SO fun! I really like how you used that 2 card and the layering of the border stickers is CLEVER! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis