Thursday, April 14, 2011

Easter Layouts with Glitz

When I saw the new Afternoon Muse line from Glitz, I knew it would be perfect for a couple of Easter layouts. The colors are so happy and fresh.

On my first layout, I used one of my favorite photos taken during Easter last year of my daughter coloring eggs. Her happy smile blurred in the background and the egg with her writing capture a fun Easter memory.


Did you know that Glitz Designs has a teeny alpha with a wood grain print? The brown wood grain is a great color because it coordinates with everything so easily. This sticker sheet may not last long since it's one of my favorite alphas!


In this next layout, I had fun adding some paint to the page. Using a piece of corrugated cardboard plus some paint, I turned the cardboard into a stamp and pressed the painted cardboard right onto my background paper.


I did a litle touch up after stamping with a foam brush.


It's a quick and easy way to add journaling lines to a page.


Since there was extra paint on the tray, I smudged some around the edges of the page with a foam paintbrush to add a little more texture to the page.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies

Coloring Eggs
Glitz Designs "Afternoon Muse" Paper: Block, Carte Postal, Polka, Stripe
Glitz Designs "Love Notes" Glitzers
Glitz Designs "Afternoon Muse" Whatnots
Teeny Alpha Wood Grain
Other: Elle's Studio Tags

Egg Hunt
Glitz Designs "Afternoon Muse" Paper: Block, Carte Postal, Polka, Floral
Glitz Design "Afternoon Muse" Glitzers
Glitz Designs Teeny Yellow Alpha
Glitz Designs "Afternoon Muse" Journaling Stickers
Other: Paint, Bakers Twine

6 comments:

  1. These are so artsy and pretty, Lisa!! I really love the paint technique with the corrugated cardboard...it makes for some awesome journaling lines!! Great job, friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great spring pages! Love the colors and the tone to them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is AWESOME! love that you used the corrugated part to stamp and journal--VERY creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both these pages. Love the photography skills on the first - I have an slr but am still trying to work out how to blur the background. I love the use of corrugated card to print with the second one. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are soooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL Lisa! I love love love love that photo on the first one and loveeeeeeeeee that paint technique on the second one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pages! Just my hands on some new Glitz and can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis