Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Finds #14

Hello and happy Friday to you. I wasn't sure if I would get to share my finds today because I've spent the entire day preparing and then hosting my daughter's 11th birthday party. With 12 kids at our house we had a loud and fun time! I'll share some of our party creations soon.

Tonight I'd like to share a few of my favorites finds from the week.

100 Free Things to Do with Your Kids


With only 12 days of school left for our kids, I'm starting to think about some fun things to do. This list is a great compliation of free things to do with the kids this summer. A couple favorites...#62 Blow up Diet Coke with Mentos and #49 Use magazines to make mosaics.

Dulce de Leche Carmelitas by Lolly Jane


Chocolate + caramel. What a perfect combination.

30 Hairstyles in 30 Days


The My Yellow Sandbox blog is posting a new tutorial video everyday this month on new hairstyle techniques. Even though my hair isn't very long, I want to give some of these a try. My girls would love to have some of these techniques used on their hair too.

The ScrapMaBob


Drinks are not allowed on my scrapbook table, but I think this cool gadget would be perfect for keeping the drink safe from spilling and keeping it close by. The little trash is cute, but I think I would use it to store tools or snacks.

Tiered Pie Tin Organizers


This is such a fun way to recycle pie tins and candlesticks. It would look great on a kitchen counter with food or in a scrapbook room filled with paint, glue and stickers.

Hope you've had an enjoyable week!

3 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeee these!! LOVING that cup holder and gonna have to check out the hairstyles! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all fabulous--especially the 100 things to do with kids....mine have been fighting since 6am and we still have 2 weeks of school lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely going to check out the hair style link!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis