Friday, May 6, 2011

Sweet Baby Card

Last Saturday I needed a card for a baby shower and decided to use the Fancy Pants It's the Little Things line for the card. I really love the soft cozy color palette of this line.


One of my favorite things about the latest Fancy Pants line is the filter flowers. They are so lightweight and add a cool touch to projects.

For my card, I folded the filter flowers in half and created a scalloped border along the side of the card.


Thanks for stopping by today. I'm taking a break from Friday Finds this week because I've been too busy to put together my favorites. Hope you have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Super cute Lisa...love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tooooooo cute cute cute! I loveeeeeee those little flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a DARLING card! I'm sure that they loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous. I LOVE the details on this, the embellies and the colours. Simply stunning. Well done...xoxo Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! i love the filter flowers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis