Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Are You Using Instagram?

A few months ago I added the Instagram app to my phone, but then forgot about it until a couple of weeks ago when a friend was showing me all of his Instagram photos.

This app let's me quickly add a filter or border to my photo which makes the picture more interesting and artsy. You can also follow other Instagram users and see their photos in the photo feed in the app. I love seeing the photos my friends are taking.

Here's a look at the pictures I've taken over the past couple of weeks.











My favorite thing about this app is that I find myself pulling my phone out and taking more pictures. I'm trying for a photo each day and so far it's working out pretty well. Although the photo quality isn't great, it's still a fun way to capture moments in our lives without pulling out our regular camera.

Are you on Instagram? Let me know in the comments and I'd love to follow you. My Instagram name is lisaandrewsaz if you want to check out more photos.

Hope you are having a fantastic Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. I will be! they don't have it for the droid--I checked! FUN pictures Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm looks fun! Gonna see if I can find the app! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need this app.... I loveeeeee these! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture of you and Ward! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis