Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Finds #18

Another week has just flown by and I have no idea how it is already Friday again.

The past couple of days have been filled with dance recital dress rehearsals, a party a Peter Piper Pizza and swimming. Perfect summer days!


There are a few Friday Finds that I'd like to share today.

First is the Joy the Baker blog. Where have I been? This blog not only shares fantastic sounding recipes that I must try soon, but the writing is very entertaining too. Just added this blog to my blog reader.


With recipes like Browned Butter Banana Bread, Homemade Churros with Warm Dark Chocolate Sauce, Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Brownies and Chewy Molasses Chocolate Chip Cookies, where should I begin?

This ABC Crayon Set is so clever and playful. This would be a fun baby shower or birthday present.


This set of hand painted mustache glasses would make a cool gift or a great talking point at a party.


The last share for today is a recipe for Mexican Hot Chocolate Ice Cream. I first tasted this flavor of ice cream 10 years ago when I was visiting San Antonio and my husband and I tried it in a small ice cream shop along the Riverwalk. It was so delicious and I can't wait to try and make this.


Love the look of these hand dyed paper doilies. These would make a great addition to any party.


That's all for today. Hope you have a wonderful Friday!

3 comments:

  1. I agree where did the week go? GREAT inspiration and colors--SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week has been crazy! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and your COOL finds this week! :):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun, eventful week! Love those crayons!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis