This year I've decided in the December Daily album concept that Ali Edwards started a few years ago.
Although this is such a busy time of year and it would be easy to not do a daily album in December, these are a few of the reasons I'm doing it:
1. Encourages me to get the camera out and use it
2. Helps me notice more little moments and record them
3. Get to play with fun Christmas products
4. Love looking back on the project when it is finished
5. Encourages us to get out and participate in fun activities
I have the base of the first 14 days of pages finished. My goal is to keep it the design simple and focus on the words & stories.
I'll pulled my camera out today when it probably would have sat on the counter, so the project is starting off well. I'm excited to fill up these pages with our December stories.
Are you doing a December Daily album?
Scrapbook Circle Jingle All the Way Kit
Elle's Studio 'Tis the Season Kit
Maya Road Kraft Envelopes
Jillibean Soup File Folders
Scrapbook Circle Free Giving is Good Printable