Friday, December 2, 2011

December Daily 2011: Day 1

One day is complete on my December Daily album.

Yesterday I chose to focus on the fun my kids had after school with their friends. It was a half day (which is rare for us) and they took full advantage of the beautiful weather by playing outside for hours.


The favorite book among my daughter and her 6th grade friends right now is the Hunger Games. They got all of the younger kids involved in a Hunger Games adventure. They had a great fun building forts and chasing each other up and down the street.


This is certainly not a Christmas event, but I want to focus on sharing all sorts of things that we are doing this month, not just focus on Christmas celebrations.

1 comment:

  1. love that you pictured an event that is happening to you. Love that we can make the December daily whatever we want--WHATEVER is happening! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis