Monday, February 2, 2015

Hello Love

Hello Monday! Hope you had a great weekend.

A few months ago I printed out a stack of photos and they've been neatly stacked on my desk ever since. Today I started a layout with one photo and then decided the design wasn't matching the photos, so I swapped the photo for a few wedding photos from my sister's wedding last summer. I love having a few photos printed and ready to go so that when I'm ready to create I'm not spending a ton of time digging for photos.


The design for this layout was inspired by a few paper strips that were out on my desk. This is the 6th layout I've made with the same kit, so I'm starting to get down to having a bunch of paper scraps. It started out with just a few strips under the photo as a mat, but then I decided to play around with stacking paper to fill the whole page.


I love how this incorporates so many different pattens and colors! Sticking with the stacking in the design of the paper, the photos were also stacked on each other. I like how the stacking reminds me of the layers on a wedding cake!


I'm thinking this small paper strip stacking idea might be cool to try covering the entire background of a layout. Might be seeing that idea soon!

Layout Supplies /// Today is Beautiful Kit /// Dream Big Add-on

1 comment:

  1. Loveeeeee this!! LOVING the colors, the twine and how you used the Scrabble tiles!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis