Thursday, February 5, 2015

Love Our Life

There have been many times when I've printed off an Instagram photos and used it on a page. For a fun twist on that idea, I decided to take a screenshot of a photo my husband had shared on an Instagram private message and use that on a layout.


I love how the screenshot not only captures a fun moment with our kids riding bikes in Newport Beach, but it also shows photo comments and little photos of who the picture was shared with. This helps tell more of the story without me actually having to write or say anything. I'm sure over time the interface for Instagram will change is this preserves a little piece of our history.


I kept this layout pretty simple with the focus on the photo, a few embellishments and a bit of journaling. Sometimes I just need a quick and simple page to help me tell the story I want to record. No frills on this one and that works just fine for me.

Layout Supplies /// Today is Beautiful Kit

1 comment:

  1. Loveeeeeeee this!!! LOVING the photo, the title work and the way you journaled!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis