Friday, June 22, 2012

Scrapbook Circle Design Team Call

Just wanted to put out a reminder that submissions for the Scrapbook Circle Design Team Call are due today. I've really been enjoying looking though all of the submissions. Wow, there are so many talented scrapbookers! This is not going to be an easy decision.

All of the details of the DT call can be found here.

Just for fun, I thought I'd share a couple of peeks of the upcoming July kit.



Very excited for the full kit reveal on the 25th!

Hope you have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to everyone that applied!! I know that I LOVED working for you... your kits are amazing!!! I loveeeeeeee the sneaks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant wait to hear about the new DT members! and cant wait to reveal the July kit--it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis