Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy, Happy Birthday Cards

Since our house was broken into last week, I've been without my camera, but I'm happy to report that today our replacement camera arrived. Hooray! Hopefully I will have time this weekend to take pictures of things I've been working on over the past couple of weeks and will share them next week.

Two of my kids have birthday parties to attend this weekend, so this afternoon I put together a couple of cards to go with their gifts.


I used my Silhouette to cut out the 8 and then layered up paper and stickers and mounted the text sticker on pop dots for a little dimension. One of my favorite crating embellishments is stickers. On this card, I used a couple of border stickers plus the yellow chevron layer is a sticker too. They make embellishing quick and simple.


This was a fun card to make that came together pretty fast. I cut and layered up several layers on paper, added a little stitching and finished it off with the balloon and cupcake.

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Card Supplies

3 comments:

  1. GREAT cards--I LOVE these lines of paper! SO happy that you have a new camera--I was HOPING you didn't have to go to long without one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for getting the new camera!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the cards!! LOVING that "8" on the first one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh NO! I didnt know your house had been broken into! HOw horrible! Glad to hear you have a replacement camera arrived. I never take many pictures in August because it is so hot and we are always inside and everybody is always crabby. But I know if I couldnt use my camera or didnt have it I would feel lost!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis