Saturday, August 4, 2012

Strawberry Lemonade Slush

One of our favorite summertime treats we like to mix up is a Strawberry Lemonade Slush.  It's so cold and refreshing. We like to make this when we are out enjoying time at our pool.

 

A bonus is that it's only around 20 calories per serving!



 The idea for this slush came from my spinning teacher at the gym a few years ago. She listed the ingredients in class once and I've worked on adjusting the quantities.  I love that it's a light drink that everyone is my family loves.



Strawberry Lemonade Slush

15 Strawberries, rinsed
1/2 Packet of Crystal Light Lemonade (enough to make 1 quart)
3 cups of ice
1 1/2 cups water

Put everything in the blender and blend for about 30 seconds or until slush is well mixed. I throw the strawberries in whole with the stems attached.

Hope you give it a try!

3 comments:

  1. MMM that does sound good. We've been making smoothies again lately so I will have to add this into the rotation.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis