Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Cousins @ Atlantic Beach

Last week I decided to take pictures during the process of putting a layout together. I had no idea or plan for page, but thought it would be fun to take pictures along the way. I used the Beatuful Mess PartyParty app to put this together. Here's a look at the process:


I started out thinking that I'd cut hearts out of the 6 X 6 papers and then thought it would be cool to use the outline of each too. It was something different and I'm happy with how it turned out.


This page is about a trip we took to North Carolina to visit my sister and her family for spring break almost three years ago. It seems like a usually scrapbook more recent pictures and it was fun to do some older photos and see how the kids have all changed so much.


When I put this together, I treated each little 6 X 6 section as it's own little page and added just a few embellishments and the photos. I figured the page was already busy with all of the patterned paper combinations, so I didn't want to overdo things.


Now I'm thinking that I want to take this idea of cutting a shape from paper and using the frame with some other shapes. Thinking about the possibilities!

Layout Supplies /// Today is Beautiful Kit /// Dream Big Add-on

1 comment:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING the grid design mixed with the hearts!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis