Monday, January 19, 2015

@Telegraph Pass

It feels so good to have created three layouts in the past week. I guess there were a lot of layouts created in the last few months of last year for Craftsy, but I can't share them here, so it didn't quite feel properly documented. So it feels good to be back blogging and sharing my pages.

My layout share today is about a family hike we did over Christmas break with my brother, sister and nieces and nephews. I really love winter here in AZ. Lots of cool air and sunshine. Perfect hiking weather. We did a fairly easy hike that was about 2.5 miles. I will admit that I could feel all of the fudge, cookies and brownies that I had eaten in December weighing me down. Not cool. Thankfully, the delicious temptations are no longer around and I'm back to exercising and eating better.


The center photo on the page is one of my favorites from the day. Hannah spotted a heart shaped cactus and wanted me to take a picture. I love that she was paying attention to the cool details in nature!


Hope you enjoy MLK Day! I'm looking forward to relaxing and finding something fun to do with our kids.

Layout Supplies /// SC All You Need is Love Kit ///  SC Hello Love Add-on /// SC Shine Bright Add-on

2 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING the photos and the way you did the title!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. REALLY like the layering and title down the edge...yes, I'm glad those EVIL TEMPTATIONS are gone! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis