Thursday, January 15, 2015

One Little Word: Focus

It's taken me a while to discover what my One Little Word for this year will be. I've made lists and thought about how I want to grow and improve this year. Over the past few months I feel like I've been so busy and pulled in so many different directions that I've barely had time to think. Please tell me I'm not the only one who sometimes feels like this.

Yesterday while driving away from the post office, my word came to me. FOCUS.


I need to focus on what is most important in my life and let some things go. Focus on family. Focus on nurturing friendships. Focus on creativity. Focus on fun. Focus on service. That may seems like a lot of different things to focus on, but I do feel that with careful thought and intention my time and energy will be spent in positive ways in all of these areas.

So there you have it, my One Little Word for 2015. I'm excited to see how this word will influence my choices as it encourages me to focus and be more intentional in my life.

2 comments:

  1. you are NOT the only one--REALLY like your one little word...you've got me thinking on mine! Thanks friend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis