Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Project Life: August 5 - 11

After my unintentional blogging hiatus earlier this month, I've decided to get myself organized and planned out my blog posts so that there will be a new one each weekday for the next month. I'm excited to challenge myself to create and share more here.

I've decided to designate Tuesdays and Thursdays as days for sharing Project Life pages. Since I'm pretty far behind on sharing, it may take a while to catch up!

Here's a look at what we were up to back in August.


These pages are a bit of a hodge podge, but I'm okay with that.  At least they are finished! I just pulled and used whatever was on my work desk. One of my favorite things about this project is that it is a perfect way to use up my scraps and embellishment bits from other projects.


Homework in Mom's Office /// Big Bowl of Pasta with Aunt Michelle /// Haboob! /// Music while Working /// First week of Piano Lessons


More Homework /// Sister Picture for National Sister's Day /// First Eye Exam /// Date Night /// Favorite Stuffed Animals /// Grocery Shopping /// Another Date Night (Yes, 2 in one week!)

Loving this project! It's the perfect place for storing all of the daily bits of goodness that occur in our family. 

2 comments:

  1. GREAT idea for sharing Project Life--I am WAY behind too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to share!!! I loveeeeeeee the pages!! Loving the you included the Haboob!! I have lived here since I was a kid... and I swear... I don't remember ever having them before this summer!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis