Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Around Here /// November 2012

Can you believe that November will be over next week?  Time is flying and I'm trying to enjoy every minute of it. Here's a look at what I've been up to this week.


Shopping for Thanksgiving. I must say that I love that we have a holiday that is all about sharing good food with family.


Setting things out so I can start my December Daily album. I plan on building the base of the album before December and then adding photos + words each day in December. Here's a look at my December Daily Albums from 2011 and 2010.


Planning Thanksgiving recipes. My husband's birthday is on Thanksgiving and let's just say turkey isn't his favorite food. We'll be having all of the usual Thanksgiving food, but I'll be making this roast, this cheesecake and this mac & cheese.


Going through paper samples sent to me for our January Scrapbook Circle kit. Just placed all of the orders and can't wait to share what's in store.


Excited about my new collection of Heidi Swapp Color Shine mists. Can't wait to make a mess with them.


Loving my new Toms. So comfortable and they go with everything!


Finishing up the final touches for the December Scrapbook Circle kit. Can't seem to get enough of these little striped envelope pockets.

Wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. Loving your idea on how to keep your December Daily organized!! Great photos! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Toms! I have a bunch of the Color Shine too and LOVE it! Cant wait to see what is going in the SC Jan kit!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis