Tuesday, December 29, 2009

9 Years Old

My daughter's birthday was in May and I am very happy to now have a couple of photos from her party on a layout.
The party was so much fun. One of my favorite things about the party was that each girl got to decorate her own pair of flip flops. Lots of ribbon, flowers and jewels were flying around our kitchen table! The cool thing about the project was that I already had all of the decorating goodies in my scrapbook room.Everything on this layout is from the SC January Kit. I am seriously loving the color palette of this kit. The blue background paper on this layout is one of my new favorite paper designs!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Those pictures are great and of course the kit is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun layout Lisa! the kit looks great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis