Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Busy Creating

This has been a busy week for creating. Most of it can't be shown because it's been getting gifts ready, but I can share one food item I put together today.

It's hard to go wrong with a salty & sweet combo! I started with pretzel rods and broke them in half. They seemed just a little too long for a little treat.For the chocolate, I melted Hershey's chocolate chips in the microwave and then dipped the pretzels into the chocolate. The broken pretzel end was the end that was covered in chocolate.
While the milk chocolate was still hot, I sprinkled some of the pretzels with a variety of sprinkles or M&M's.

After letting the chocolate firm up in the freezer for a few minutes, I then drizzled the pretzels with melted white chocolate.These are bagged up and ready to be given to my kids' teachers tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis