If you are looking for a last minute gift idea for a friend, neighbor or teacher, a CD with some of your favorite music placed in a homemade holder could be the answer.
Today I put together a simply designed cover to hold CDs with Christmas music for two of our friends.
Here's a look at the first case.
This was very quick and easy to put together.
1. Trim a double sided piece of patterned paper to 10" X 10".
2. Fold the paper in half and then open.
3. Fold in half the other direction so that you have 4 squares formed by the creases.
4. Cut on a crease from one side to the center of the paper.
5. Fold the 2 cut sides in to form triangles.
6. Glue/sew the edges shut.
7. Punch a hole and tie a ribbon at the top of each side for extra support.
I am thinking that the left side of this case is the perfect place for a note to the gift receiver or a great place for the playlist.Hope you are enjoying this gift-giving season.
Supplies: Paper: October Afternoon; Leaves w/berries: Prima; Alphas: Making Memories and October Afternoon; Ribbon from my stash