Friday, December 18, 2009

Quick Card Idea

My son was heading out the door to a birthday party today and we needed a quick birthday take for him to take to the party.

We only had about 5 minutes and this is what I put together.I love the die cut edges of Sassafras paper. Here I used one of the zig zag edges to go along the bottom of the card. This was a simple trick to add some interest to the card without adding any time.I roughed up the edges of the circles and the blue paper with my fingernail. I just ran my fingernail along of the edges of the paper. Sometimes I ripped the paper a little just to give the paper a little more texture.

With the help of my two circle punches and a number 7 sticker, this really was a quick and simple card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis