Monday, December 7, 2009

Rainy Day + A Layout

Absolutely LOvEd the cold, rainy day we had here today. I'm enjoying sitting by the fire and lighted Christmas tree cuddled under a quilt tonight. Perfect.

I was finally able to squeeze in a little creative time today and came up with this:I really liked how the main photo turned out. I was only going to use that photo, but I wanted all of the kids to be included on the layout. So I printed out 2 x 3 photos to go along the side of the 5 x 7 photo. The simplicity of this works for me and I love that our tree decorating from this season is already documented!

2 comments:

  1. can you send your kids over here to decorate ours??

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that layout, love how you printed the small photos!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis