Friday, July 30, 2010

Cool Stuff

Thought I'd share a few fun finds I've seen lately.

This purse can be one purse or two! This is 2 purses that zip together to make one bigger purse. What little girl wouldn't love this? You could even buy one purse for your daughter and a friend and they could each use one of the small purses.I've had my eye on this watch for quite a while. I love that it is white and would go with everything. Also love the bling and the three smaller circles on the face. I figure it's always good to have a few things on a wishlist. :)Yesterday, I saw these on Diana's blog and loved them. They have a cool vintage style. I liked them so much that I've ordered them for an upcoming Scrapbook Circle kit! Thanks for the tip, Diana! That's all for today! Hope you have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. FUN STUFF!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Fossil watches!! MY FAVE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are fun finds! Those coasters will be awesome in a kit! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis