Thursday, July 8, 2010

Only 15 minutes

Today I was able to sneak on only 15 minutes to work on a layout. I pulled out the upcoming Scrapbook Circle August kit. (Can't wait to share more of the kit with you!)

Here is a look at what I've come up with so far. Hopefully tomorrow I will have more time to finish this up.Although there hasn't been much creative time today, I've been very busy. Went to the gym, grocery store, post office, bank, 5 shoe stores with my girls looks for school shoes (no luck!) and out on a date with my husband.

Where do you like to buy shoes for your kids? We've looked at Target, Kohls, Famous Footwear, Ross and Payless. Any other idea?


  1. Love the sneak! I always have luck at Target with shoes for Nate. He likes that they have shoes with characters on them. Now he's wearing Spider Man shoes. :)

  2. I loveeeeeeeee the sneak!!! Can't wait to see it all!!! I know they are on the more expense side...but when I can, I go to Stride Rite!! :):):):):) When they have a sale going on its a good one...and there shoes just seem to last longer....more sturdy etc.... also I like to get Brookie's sandals at The Children's Place....they always have great sales going on! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

  3. I'm not sure if your kiddos need only white or black shoes for a uniform policy, but we've been successful at Payless. If you'd like a better shoe, we've also found some at Land's End online and at Famous Footwear.

    Good luck!

  4. Thanks for the shoe ideas! I went with shoes at Lands End. Bethany reminded me that they have great shoes. Plus they sent me an email with a code for free shipping. Love that.



Related Posts with Thumbnails