Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Last Day of School

Since school is starting up again in two weeks, I decided that I should get a layout made from the last day of school from last school year.

I snapped a few photos of my kids before their last day of school and printed out a few of them in my recent favorite photo size: 2 X 3 inches.
I've been enjoying Basic Grey's basics line. Here I used one of the lined BG for the background on this layout. Everything else is from the August SBC kit.The summer has flown by. I can't believe the kids are going back to school in two weeks. We went school supply and shoe shopping last week, so we are almost ready!


  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh WOW!! This is GORGEOUS!!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeee those ADORABLE photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

  2. So sweet! Love it! I really like the basics like from BG, too...



Related Posts with Thumbnails