Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Last Day of School

Since school is starting up again in two weeks, I decided that I should get a layout made from the last day of school from last school year.

I snapped a few photos of my kids before their last day of school and printed out a few of them in my recent favorite photo size: 2 X 3 inches.
I've been enjoying Basic Grey's basics line. Here I used one of the lined BG for the background on this layout. Everything else is from the August SBC kit.The summer has flown by. I can't believe the kids are going back to school in two weeks. We went school supply and shoe shopping last week, so we are almost ready!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh WOW!! This is GORGEOUS!!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeee those ADORABLE photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love it! I really like the basics like from BG, too...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis