Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Elle's Studio Inspiration

Have you stopped by Elle's Studio to check out all of the new inspiration for July?

I really loved creating with Elle's 4X4 inch paper. They are perfect for adding bits of paper to layouts plus, they would be great for cards too.

Here's a little peek at what I did with the paper. I used my circle punch and punched paper to make a mat around all of my photos. Really quick and easy. For a finishing touch, I just painted a quick frame around all of the paper and photos.For my second layout, I used the Scrapbook Circle Jenni Bowlin Play Date kit.
The huge sun paper was perfect for this layout, I just cut it out of the die cut paper and used it as a huge design element on my page. I also love the "sand" flash card. There is just something about flash cards that make me happy. Funny, but true!

To see the full versions of my pages and lots of other great ideas, stop by Elle's inspiration page.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. how cool is that sun in the Jenni Bowlin kit? LOVED the small one too! Great job Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your layouts are amazing, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this Lisa!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis