Monday, October 4, 2010

Birthday Seaon

Hello! It's been a busy week around here. We've been busy celebrating two of my kids' birthdays this weekend. We're not finished celebrating yet, either. Tomorrow we have a bowling party planned for the two kids and a bunch of their friends Should be really fun!

We've also celebrated two of my sister's birthdays this weekend. It's definitely birthday season around here! Here's a look at a card I made for one of my sisters.I used the Scrapbook Circle Oct. Kit for this. Love that paper flower from one of the Scrapbook Circle design team ladies, Diana. Her etsy site has a lot of fun stuff. I love adding unique items like that flower to the kit.

Hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeeee this Lisa!!! I am LOVING Diana's FLOWER!! And any of the birthday's yesterday??? That was my Brookie's Bday! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL! Happy Birthday everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. October is the b-day month! (My birthday is next week!!) Thanks for the Etsy shop love! That card is cute, cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis