Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Halloween Canvas

I've had a few 6 X 6 inch canvases in my closet for a while (at least 3 years) and I decided that it was time to dust one off and use it.

I love decorating for the holidays and like to add a few new things to the collection each year. Here I used a canvas, but used the back side for the main project of it so that it was a little shadow box.


I covered both the front and back of the canvas so that it can be propped up on a table and have both sides be decorated since they will both be seen.


Everything came from the Scrapbook Circle Spooky Town kit. Really loving the Girls' Paperie paper and stickers in that kit!

Oh, and if you haven't seen it yet, Elle posted a little interview with me and a special Halloween project I did with a bunch of Elle's Studio goodies on the Elle's Studio Blog a couple of days ago. Stop by if you get a chance!

5 comments:

  1. that is SUCH a great idea! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is supercute! I plan on working on some canvas this weekend! And your interview at Elle's was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this! I have to tell you again how much I love the Spooky Town kit. It is one of my all-time SC faves!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have one of these canvas' too! LOVE what you did--FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! WOW WOW WOW!!! Just AMAZING Lisa! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis