Wednesday, October 27, 2010

This and That

I just saw this fantastic idea from this blog. This makes such a stunning statement with black cardstock and scissors.

I'll need to file this idea away for next Halloween.


I bought these apothocary jars last weekend at a local boutique. My friend, Jennie, made them. Don't they look great? She did such a great job collecting jars, bases and top and matching them all up.

I have a real weakness for Peanut M&M's, so I'm not sure what I was thinking when I put some in one of the jars. The rest of my family is really enjoying the sour pumpkins I found at Sweeties Candy Store.

It's been a very productive scrapbook week. Lots of layouts have been created and I'll be sharing them soon. For now, here's a peek at one of them:

3 comments:

  1. ooh, those candies are making my mouth water! and those jars are just fantastic...
    ~natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhh I love love love the wall deco and LOVING the jars!! WOW! :):):):) And can't wait to see your reveals! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cool are those bats on the wall? I bought some of those jars too! LOVE mine! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis