Friday, October 29, 2010

Fabulous Fall

This afternoon I has some fun creating with a 7 Gypsies Receipt Holder and the Scrapbook Circle November Kit.


One of my favorite things about working with kits is that it takes so much time out of the project. With everything already coordinated and sitting in front of me, it took under two hours to put this together.


My favorite part of this project is the banner. I used bakers twine for the string and laid out all of the little pennant stickers. I did keep the backing on the stickers so that they can hang free and not stick to things. To attach the stickers to a string, I set the string out on my table and used a little glossy accents on each banner sticker to glue the sting and stickers together.


I've loving the corrugated shapes from Jillibean Soup in the kit. I used Glimmer Mist on a couple and layered them up with some burlap for an embellishment.


This receipt holder is really cool because you don't have to glue the paper to the board. The clips just hold the papers in place. This makes it easy to switch out elements for different seasons or you could just change out photos each year.

5 comments:

  1. Love this! It's totally up my alley... need to make one. Love that it holds itself down and can changed out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this Lisa!! I love love love the way you added the banner! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute project Lisa! I love the banner element!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is seriously so beautiful! I posted some fun halloween pics on the SC blog today! he he

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis