Monday, October 18, 2010

Exciting News!

I've been asked to join the Fancy Pants Designs Creative Team! I'm so excited about this. Fancy Pants has been one of my favorite scrapbook manufacturers for years and now I get to create with even more of their fantastic goodies.

This was one of the layouts I shared in my submission for the DT. Love the combo of the Fancy Pants and Glitz on this layout.

On another note, I was in Concord, Massachusetts yesterday and got to actually see trees with changing leaves.


This may not be exciting to many of you, but to someone from the Phoenix area, this is something that we don't get to experience and I was pretty excited about how beautiful the leaves were. The pictures just can't capture the vibrance and beauty.

We are now home, doing laundry and getting back into the swing of things.

8 comments:

  1. I am SO excited for you! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipeee!!!! I KNEW they would contact you!! Congrats!! :) And these trees are AMAZING!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Lisa!!! It'll be great working on another team together! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo! CONGRATS!! Soooooooooooooo happy for you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE those photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for you! Congratulations! Love the turning of the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS, GIRL!! and that layout is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so so SO excited for you!!! And I hear ya' about the leaves changing...we go from green right to brown in TX...:) Can't wait to see all you do for FP.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis