Monday, August 30, 2010

Elle's Studio August Inspiration

All of the new inspiration for August is up at Elle's Studio.

Here's a little peek at a couple of things I have up.The woodgrain tag on this layout is one of Elle's printables. The great thing about this is that you can print it out at any size you want. If you look at the full layout, you will see that I used 2 different sizes of the woodgrain tag. Once you buy the download, you also get to print it as many times as you want. You never run out of tags!

*Out for Publication*

I know I've mentioned these number tags before. They really are worth a second mention. I think I need to buy a few packs of these.

3 comments:

  1. I saw these on their website--love the number tag layout! I need to go check out the gallery too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVING the sneaks!! Off to check it all out! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis