Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Rockstars

This afternoon an order of Chalkboard Glimmer Mist arrived and I decided to start spraying and experimenting.

This mist sprays a very rich color with an all over glimmer and sparkle. It seemed thicker than the original Glimmer Mist. I decided to play around with some "rockstar" themed pictures I took of my kids and niece last month.It's hard to see in the photos, but the entire layout is sparkling. Anyone know how to show the sparkle in photos?I had fun playing around with some masking for the title. I used a chipboard alpha from American Crafts on the paper, sprayed and then lifted the alpha. I freehand cut the large star and used the Silhouette to cut the smaller stars.

It was fun to experiment and bit and do something totally different.

Have you had a chance to play with the new chalkboard mists?

Mist colors: Strawberry Shortcake, Peacock and Banana Pudding

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhh this is AWESOME Lisa!! I love love love those adorable photos and love love love love love the misting! WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are HILARIOUS! And you are making me JEALOUS with those chalkboard mists! Love the masking--so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is an awesome page! i love the tilted star & photos and your misting is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis